Original Link: http://hujhax.livejournal.com/806391.html
- In the info of a line, what’s important in that line?
- What’s conveyed?
- Character > situation
- The character is what’s important
- If your worst scene is still a realistic depiction of life, you’re golden.
- Gagging is unrealistic.
- Frequent direction: “This is really happening, <x>!”
- Don’t play the action, play the person.
- Again, character > situation.
- You can always disclose your opinions/knowledge about the other character.
- This lets you ‘check in’.
Loads of good stuff in these notes.